Only 15 Days Until Futbol at the Ballpark
Need any more motivation to come to Futbol at the Ballpark on October 8th? Let us give you 5 reasons why you should……..
5. The Grand Army will be collecting donations for Mel Trotter Ministries as one of our ways to give back to our community. Bring canned goods, clothes, or any number of items to help us give back to West Michigan during the match.
4. We are attempting to break our single game attendance record of 6,854. Help us get the word out and invite some friends to be a part of history!
3. Want your picture with our Midwest Western Conference trophy? It will be on hand for fans to take pictures during the Grand Army pre-game and SpeakEZ Lounge post game parties in the Pepsi club.
2. We are giving away all of the limited edition Milk Means More jerseys the players will be wearing during the match. Stick around after the game and get your favorite players and coaches autographs while being entered into the raffle to win a game worn jersey!
1. BEER. Yes while we can’t serve alcohol at Houseman Field just yet, you can come and enjoy some of the great craft beer options and some of the best concessions in minor league sports courtesy of Fifth Third Ballpark and the West Michigan Whitecaps.
Will you be at the match? Get your tickets today at: